Hello Idaho!

I’ve really enjoyed Montana for the people, scenery and vastness, but I’m ready for a new state. Today I touched into Idaho but right back into Montana for at least one more day. 


Lunch today was at the Red Rock Lakes Wildlife refuge. A very large preserve for the Trumpet Swan. 



Very motivated to ride today because I’m visiting with my Guilford friend Hervey and his wife Pam. My ride brings me within miles of his Montana ranch. Their ranch sits on top of a mountain with sweeping views of several mountain ranges. You can observe several weather storms from different directions from the front of the ranch, dramatic. So glad to see a familiar face. Pam and Hervey have been so welcoming. Their objective is to fatten me up before I leave. The smoked trout, (Hervey caught)spread is killer. Feels good to rest my bum!

Huckleberry ice cream sandwich!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Great Basin

Final Thoughts on Dreux's Great Divide Adventure

Entering Customs Through Roosville, MT